At the time of writing this article, the Coronavirus is still spreading fast across the country and in several parts of the globe. The economic and social impact of the virus can be assessed only after we have managed to successfully contain it. The UNCTAD (the trade body of the UN) has predicted that the Covid-19 pandemic will slowdown growth across sectors and wipe off 1 trillion dollars from the global economy.
While the situation seems gloomy, it’s not all doom. Slowly, businesses are reopening, and the spirit of positivity and hope remains high among our community and countrymen.
Here, in this article, we would like to give an update on how Gurgaon Bakers is adapting to the “New Normal.”
1. A Clean Working Environment is our Top Priority – Not just now, but always.
At Gurgaon Bakers, we always believe in keeping our kitchens spic and span. With the Covid-19 pandemic, we have further enhanced our cleaning procedures. We maintain a clean environment for the safety of our team members and customers.
All surfaces that are touched by different people are sanitized and wiped regularly, throughout the working day. Some surfaces we pay extra attention to include:
- Kitchen counters
- Work desks
- Payment terminals
- Cash register
- Door handles
- Computers (monitor, keyboards, and printers)
We have implemented an updated cleaning schedule and trained our staff members to follow it religiously.
2. Focus on Personal Hygiene
At Gurgaon Bakers, our team of bakers and kitchen helpers always wear hairnets and gloves while working in the kitchen. We have trained our team members to adhere to the practices recommended by WHO:
- Washing hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before handling foodstuffs with soap and sanitizers.
- Maintaining a distance of at least (3 feet) from each other while working in the kitchen.
- Temperature checks daily when reporting to work.
- Our staff members are instructed to avoid touching eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Our staff members wear well-fitted face masks at all times.
- Avoiding touching ingredients and finished products with hands. Instead, we use tongs and gloves.
3. Social Distancing – Separating Ourselves to Win the Fight against Covid-19 Together
WHO recommends social distancing outside to help contain the spread of the novel Coronavirus. We have instilled the following practices in our bakery in Gurgaon.
- We encourage digital payment methods.
- We ensure that customers visiting our bakery unit maintain social distance. We have taped our floors to alert customers to maintain the required distance from one another.
- We have limited the number of customers allowed inside at a time.
4. Home Delivery of your Orders anywhere in Gurgaon
At Gurgaon Bakers, we have always offered doorstep delivery of our cakes, cupcakes, and other special treats. With the lockdown relaxed, we are now resuming home delivery of orders in Gurgaon. You can be assured that our cake delivery boxes are sanitized between each order, and our delivery partners follow strict hygiene protocols.
Contact Us to Know More about how Gurgaon Bakers is tackling the Changes brought by Covid-19.
Like all other businesses, the health emergency brought on by novel Coronavirus has significantly impacted Gurgaon Bakers. We like to reassure our customers that we are following all the guidelines recommended by local and national authorities. We support various internal measures to strengthen the health of our team members and our delivery partners.
If you have any further questions, you can contact a team member to know more about our practices.